28.7.08

Family Update..Mums still in Hospital...More scans and tests ( leg now)

....Ive passed on all the well wishes.thanks.
I had to have a chat to a local priest, this man was doing the rounds to bless people and forgive them their sins etc.....This fellow had the appeal of a drill instructor, mum in lots of pain said can we have the shorter version of the prayer for the sick gets a reply "Whose in Charge here"? Hhmmmmm... needs a job change me thinks he lost the compassion and connection that is required in his role as spokes person for the BIG BOSS upstairs....I decided to have a chat with him in the corridor...we can all improve our skills somewhat...maybe I i should of just had a chat to his "EARTHLY" supervisor? Anyways, pale in complexion he thanked me ....and headed for his next member of the flock.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: